четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Graphic 45 2020 Brand Ambassador Audition. Home Sweet Home Patchwork Decor

 Hi, everyone! Today is great sunny day to make this post ( not matter what situation around)!
So my favorite Graphic 45 announced their G45 2020 Brand Ambassador Audition and it's time to increase your creativation to high level!)
 I've made  Home Sweet Home Patchwork decor from Home Sweet Home collection
I used different patterns of 12'x12' and 8'x8'papers and  cheap boards


I would like to show my tutorial for you
I've made some hexagon patches from G45 papers, collected them together and decorated with fussy cutted details, flowers and crochet laces

 
 Happiness is homemade-main title for staying at home times!
Hope you like this cozy decor!
Thanks for your attention! Stay fingers crossed!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...