среда, 17 октября 2012 г.

12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS Week 5

Challenge 12 Tags of Christmas  The Funkie Junkie ( sponsor The Funkie Junkie Boutique) continues! This Monday Linda created fabulous tag! It's my favorite color palette and I like embossing snowflakes ! I also use metal corner and felt snowflake. Oh, and music sheet and  Tim Holtzs'tickets, of course! In my tag I use poetry A Child's Wish I found ocassionally ( may be not ocassionally?) It 's best for Christmas, I think)There are some lace, but it was hidden during layering))

Челлендж 12 Tags of Christmas  The Funkie Junkie ( sponsor The Funkie Junkie Boutique) продолжается! На этой неделе Линда сделала тэг в моих любимых тонах! Мне очень понравился белый  эмбоссинг из снежинок, нотный фон и , конечно, фетровая снежинка и билетики Тима Хольтца. Сверху на тэге меаллический уголок. Когда рылась в поисках ноток "случайно"  нашла стишок  A Child's Wish, который по-моему очень подходит к теме .Там еще есть кусочек салфетки, но в процессе работы его не стало видно( ну. значит не судьба!)

 

2 комментария:

  1. A beautiful Christmas tag!
    Alison x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is just wonderful, Viktoriya. I love the country feel that this tag has with the browns and the beautiful Merry Christmas. And the inclusion of the poem is just perfect. Terrific piece of work. I'm so pleased to see another entry from you for this week.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...