суббота, 13 октября 2012 г.

12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS Week 4

I didn't have Internet for 3 days ! It was very-very sadly becouse I couldn't communicate and write in my blog (( And now I want to show my new tag for Challenge 12 Tag of Christmas  The Funkie Junkie (Sponsor The Funkie Junkie Boutique ) Linda has created  her tag in country style . My tag is not country, but my inspirations are color palette ( light brown and red ), embossing and floral embellishments
 You can join us now or later until December 17th ! It's very intresting to try different technics and styles!







Сегодня я наконец смогла попасть в Интернет! Его не было почти 3 дня ! Это чувство отрезанности от мира не радовало , мягко говоря.((
Это новый тег челленджа 12 Tag of Christmas  The Funkie Junkie 
Линда сделала свой тег в стиле кантри, у меня с кантри не сложилось, ноя использовала цвета бежевый и красный и тиснение ТХ. Еще понравились эти листочки( остролист,кажется) и шишки из чипборда Tattered Angels
 Вы также можете присоединиться к нам в любой момент до 17 декабря! Это так увлекательно пробовать новые техники и стили!



4 комментария:

  1. Sensational tag, Viktoriya! Your embossed background is amazing and I love that red peppermint brad - very cool. It's a perfect tag for week #4! So thrilled to have you joining in the fun with me this year for the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh, thanks, Linda! I thrilled too! I like your next tag and will try to do something like that.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...