вторник, 19 февраля 2019 г.

Rust Wall Clock

  Hi, everyone! I found usual wall clock in local flea market and it was waiting for inspiration to hit me on how I wanted to transform it  for The Creative Studio Canvas Corp Brands. The 7gypsies Architextures collection was sure to help me to make unique rusty warehouse look. I used traditional vintage style scrapbooking papers, Junque packs, Findings and Treasures from this collection create a one of a kind vintage clock. Then I add some texturing paste and paints to give it a rusted look and I love how it turned out.  Architextures by 7gypsies are miniature versions of found objects that are fantastic embellishments for vintage crafts.
  Всем привет!  Я нашла обычные круглые настенные часы на секонде и они долго ждали своего часа и моего вдохновения и вот я переделала их для The Creative Studio Canvas Corp Brands
 И помогла мне в этом коллекция   7gypsies Architextures
Я использовала винтажную скрапбумагу, Junque packs, Findings и Treasures из этой коллекции. Затем я добавила текстурную пасту и краску для придания ржавого и состаренного эффекта и мне очень нравится результат!

Этот ветхий манекен выглядит совсем как настоящий!

Старая потресканая текстура тоже!
 
  
А какая ржавчина получилась!
 
 
 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...