пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

My Tattered Angel Canvas


 Hi, everyone! My daughter Dariia likes to take amazing photos or be in them and I like to use them for my works. This fantastic shot is in an old factory and her fairy hair inspired me to create this Tattered Angel Canvas for Wings of Wednesday in The Creative Crew Canvas Corp Brands . I used many different types of Tattered Angels mists, paints and unique 7gypsies Architextures items.

Всем привет! Моя дочка Дарья любит делать креативные фото или быть моделью для таких снимков, а я люблю использовать их для своих работ . Этот фантастический снимок на старом заводе и этот ее волшебный цвет волос вдохновили меня на создание этого холста с татуированным ангелом для рубрики Wings of Wednesday in The Creative Crew Canvas Corp Brands. Я использовала много красок и спреев Tattered Angels и уникальные украшения из коллекции 7gypsies Architextures
 
 Full step-by-step tutorial you can find in our blog HERE
Полный пошаговый МК можно посмотреть в нашем блоге ЗДЕСЬ
And some details and textures
И много фото деталей и текстур





 





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...