четверг, 19 июля 2018 г.

Dandelion Wishes Star

Hi, everyone! My July is so busy-at home and different creative activity. I made some works for my blog, but can't show it here. So I've just made another one! It inspired by bright colors of July 2018 Challenge 7 dots Studio
 And my mixed media star with many textures, paints and art stones

 Love these beautiful girls!

 
 Some shining and shadow
 

 
 I used 7dots Studio collections- Homegrown, Cotton Candy Dreams, Lost and Found and many different paints and mists -Colou rArte, Tattered Angels, Finnabair


4 комментария:

  1. such a creative and unique project. Beautiful take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Вика, чудесная звездочка! Мне очень нравится как играют краски на ней!!! Спасибо, что вдохновляешься палитрой 7 ДОТс!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Очень красиво, а сияет просто загляденье!
    Thank you for joining as at 7 Dots Studio!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...