вторник, 23 мая 2017 г.

Aloha, Summer!

Hi, everyone! I can't believe that summer is coming! After long frostу winter and weird cold spring!
I so miss sea and sand and I would like to be on the bright tropical island, swim and sunbath! And drink delicious cocktails from coconuts! I dream to say "Aloha!" one day! It will be the best Mother's Day for me!
Привет всем! Не могу поверить, что скоро уже лето! После долгой морозной зимы и странной холодной весны! Я так скучаю по морю и по солнцу и хочется оказаться на ярком тропическом острове, плавать и загорать! И попивать вкусные коктейли прямо из кокосов! Мечтаю сказать однажды: " Алоха!" Это будет лучший День Матери для меня)


For my colorful canvas I used amazing foil pictures from Christine Adolph Foil Watercolor coloring book with Pastel Dreams watercolor confections
Для своего разноцветного холста я использовала рисунок из чудесной акварельной раскраски Christine Adolph Foil Watercolor coloring book и краски Pastel Dreams watercolor confections
Colored  this flower heart and then cut it and used for decorating of my canvas
Раскрасила это цветочное сердце,вырезала детали и украсила ими холст

Added more Prima flowers, shells, straws and die-cuts-love these details
Добавила примовских цветов, ракушки, трубочки и высечки-люблю эти детали!

Gold foil shinjng is so beautiful!
Золотое сияние фольги-красота!

Fabulous mood board for Make It Prima In May! Challenge and I join it



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...